Senior Associate - Transaction Services (Job #105066)
Unity Search has partnered with an industry leading company Transaction Advisory firm seeking to add a Senior Associate to their team. When compared to Big 4, this firm offers higher compensation, a significantly better quality of life, and unmatched growth potential based off merit not tenure. This person will have the ability to work on a hybrid work schedule and learn from the best. Compensation for this role will go up to 110k + bonus depending on experience.
Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Support the day-to-day Transaction Advisory client service teams executing on buy and sell side diligence engagements.
- Utilize business, finance, accounting, and analytical skills to perform tasks including, but not limited to quality of earnings, financial trend analysis, working capital trending, and benchmark, financial statement review, and business plan assessments
- Lead the preparation of reports, written analyses, presentations, and other client deliverables.
- Participate in the development of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial consulting practice including assisting in marketing, client pitches, and product and practice development.
Some of the requirements are:
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance required
- 1+ year of financial due diligence experience from public accounting (ideally Big 4)
- High proficiency with excel required