Property Accountant (Job #105592)
Unity Search has partnered with a great upstream Oil & Gas company in search of a Property Accountant. The company has some acquisitions coming up and is raising capital for a second fund after their first one has been successful. This young company will implement a hybrid work environment after the candidate has successfully completed their onboarding & training. There is growth in the position as the team supports many different aspects of the business.
- Allocate and manage production database (familiarity is helpful but not required).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to resolve production discrepancies as they arise.
- Gather, review, and allocate monthly revenue data.
- Reconcile cash received against revenue allocated.
- File monthly reports with regulating entities (production, royalty, tax, etc.).
- Assist with monthly variance reports & accruals.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Field and resolve questions from interest owners.
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university in Accounting… Required.