Project Accounting Director (Job #105631)
This desirable hospitality company in North Dallas has partnered with Unity Search in search for a Project Accounting Director. This company is growing aggressively both organically and through acquisitions.
Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Defining, resourcing, managing and executing technical and performance enhancing finance and accounting projects.
- Work across the finance, accounting and shared services disciplines and with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities and build business cases that maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare and present business cases which include resource requirements and staffing plans, one-time and recurring costs project timelines project risks and dependencies and a monitoring plan for the implementation of the recommendation.
- Ensure Company is maximizing use of available technologies and propose enhancements that fulfill overall goal to prepare and produce accurate and timely financial data information and reporting to business partners and owners.
- Lead with humility by engaging leadership and staff in solutioning and continue to change manage stakeholders through the acceptance training deployment and adoption cycle.
- Work across product verticals to ensure horizontal alignment of people process technology and governance.
Some of the key requirements are:
- 8+ years of professional program/project management experience or relevant industry experience including managing multiple projects across cross-functional disciplines, preferably with a public accounting foundation.
- CPA and/or PMP certification highly preferred.
- Strong leadership and development experience
- Project management expertise.
- Relevant qualifications in Change Management advantageous.