IT Support Engineer (Job #105838)
We are looking for a talented IT Support Engineer to join our client's team! Our client is a leader in the transportation and logistics industry and they are adding to their growing team! Are you a knowledgeable IT professional that can provide technical support to end-users, create solutions through network troubleshooting, and is hungry to grow in their career? If so, this job is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and make a significant impact on a growing organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in desktop support, help desk, or similar IT Support role.
- Strong knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux), networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Routing), and office productivity software (Office 365).
- Preferred experience on active directory administration including managing domains, auditing user permissions across platforms, developing strategies for disaster recovery, technical support to users, ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Preferred: IT Certifications (CompTIA A+, Network+, Microsoft, Cisco, etc) are a plus.
If you are qualified and interested, we want to hear from you! Apply now and take the next step in your IT career.