IT Security Analyst
We have a unique opportunity for an IT Security Analyst role that allows both technical and business acumen development! This is a perfect role for someone looking to be a well-rounded IT Security Professional! Our client is an established, growing, and profitable construction company based in Dallas, Texas. They have a reputation for taking great care of their employees. If you value quality of life, room for growth, and working for a great leadership team then this is a company for you.
- Possess a minimum of two years of full-time professional experience within the Information Security field.
- Demonstrated expertise in collaborating with and working within a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Ability to identify phishing email, analyze malicious URL threats, and decode encrypted HTML attachments (base64)
- Dive into challenging projects that will develop your technical and business acumen
- Collaborate closely with the leadership on a daily basis
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and take ownership in a dynamic environment.
- Enjoy comprehensive benefits, 401k match, bonus opportunities, learning programs, and vibrant team celebrations.
- Salary based on experience but can reach up to $110K