Fund Accounting Contractor
Our client is a leading investment firm in Fort Worth specializing in private credit, distressed credit, structured credit, real assets, special situations, leveraged loans, and high yield bonds. They manage over $61 billion in capital across diverse credit strategies.
They are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Fund Accounting Contractor to assist their team.
- Prepare working papers, journal entries, trial balances and allocation schedules for a Limited Partnerships (including those in master-feeder structures) along with separately managed accounts.
- Prepare GAAP financial statements.
- Prepare investor reporting and fund returns.
- Calculate and prepare capital call and distribution notices as needed.
- Work with auditors and tax preparers and review their work, where applicable.
- Support trading, marketing and investor relations teams, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline such as accounting or finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to learn the securities industry and apply related accounting concepts
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated analytics, critical thinking and problem solving skills to achieve results
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple work efforts in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to think independently and adapt to change