Unity Search has partnered with a hybrid structured (3 in/2 out) Investment Advisory firm located in Fort Worth that is looking to add a Fund Accountant to their team. This company offers a great culture & work/life balance, daily catered lunches, and great opportunity for career growth. Compensation for this opportunity will fall in the 75-80k range + bonus.
Some responsibilities are:
- Prepare working papers, journal entries, trial balances and allocation schedules for a Limited Partnerships (including those in master-feeder structures) along with separately managed accounts.
- Prepare GAAP financial statements.
- Prepare investor reporting and fund returns.
- Calculate and prepare capital call and distribution notices as needed.
- Work with auditors and tax preparers and review their work, where applicable.
- Support trading, marketing and investor relations teams, as needed.
Some requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ year of experience either from public accounting or fund/investment accounting
- Strong excel, attention to detail, organization, and communication skills required