Financial Analyst (Job #105685)
Unity Search has partnered with an incredibly quickly growing distribution company that is searching for a strong Financial Analyst. This role will interact regularly with the CEO, the VP of finance, and nearly every other department in the organization. This is an opportunity for an analyst who is hungry to grow quickly in their career and make a visible impact. This opportunity is located in North Dallas and fully in office. Compensation for this opportunity will go up to 100k + bonus.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Work with the VP, Finance to assist the executive team with decision-making
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial packages
- Dashboard reporting of operating results, trends, and metrics for sales leadership
- Variance analysis, financial modeling, process improvement over forecasting, ad hoc reports as needed
- Analyze business drivers and translate findings into terms of financial impact to the 3 financial statements
- Challenge forecast assumptions, monitor business performance against KPI’s, support business growth strategies, etc.
Some of the requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience required
- Experience with 3-statement financial modeling strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency with excel required
- Excellent communication required – will interact with nearly every division of the company