Family Office Financial Reporting Manager (Job #105622)
This prominent and fast-growing family office in Central Dallas has partnered with Unity Search in search of a Family Office Financial Reporting Manager. This company offers a very good work/life balance and great benefits including gym membership reimbursement, 401K match, company contribution, etc.
Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements and other reports.
- Partner with investment accounting, data services, investment management, and tax teams on a variety of reporting projects and ad hoc data requests.
- Primarily devoted to report development, data validation and data access enhancements.
Some of the key requirements are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, finance, or related field.
- CPA required.
- 4+ years related experience, with public accounting foundation.
- Detail-oriented, sharp, articulate, and polished.
- Excellent communicator and problem solver.