Family Office Accounting Analyst (Job #105737)
This prominent and fast-growing family office in Central Dallas has partnered with Unity Search in search of a Family Office Accounting Analyst. This company offers a very good work/life balance and great benefits including gym membership reimbursement, 401K match, company contribution, etc.
Some of the primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements and other reports.
- Ensure financial statements, other reports, and documentation comply with professional standards and U.S. GAAP reporting standards.
- Partner with the investment accounting, data services, investment management, and tax teams on a variety of reporting projects and ad hoc data requests.
Some of the key requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA required
- 3+ years related experience
- Detail-oriented, sharp, articulate, and polished
- Excellent communicator and problem solver