Engineering Manager, HTML Technologies (Job #105531)
Job Type: Direct Hire
UNITY IT is currently seeking an Engineering Manager with a core focus on HTML Technologies to join our client’s dynamic, multi-disciplined (modern in-browser and ancillary technologies ) department. In this role, you will be responsible for managing one or more teams and coordinating with stakeholders to align business and engineering priorities, plan features, estimate costs, and lay out roadmaps for projects and technical aspects. Our client is known for taking excellent care of their employees, providing growth opportunities, and offering a 100% remote work experience. If you have the following key requirements, then please apply now!
- 5+ years of experience running medium to large complex projects simultaneously
- Strong technical experience, ideally including deep in-browser experience, AWS/cloud, and a focus on highly interactive content
- 5+ years of hands-on web development experience
- 2+ years of proven management experience
- Experience managing agile development teams as well as building enterprise applications at scale in a complex environment with a proven track record of successful delivery
Compensation will be based on experience but will likely fall in the $150K to $170K range.
This job was listed by:
Contact Us for more information