Consolidations & Reporting Senior (Job #105666)
Unity Search has partnered with an innovative medical technology firm in search of a Senior Accountant, Consolidations & Reporting. This opportunity is in the Lewisville area and offers hybrid schedules (3 days in/2 days remote). This is a phenomenal opportunity for growth, as high performers will be rewarded. Compensation will vary depending on experience and fall in the 90-105k range + bonus.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Assist in overall review of the 10-Q/10-K and 8-K filings related to quarterly financial results and earnings releases.
- Responsible for assigned tasks within monthly close.
- Work with internal intercompany partners monthly ensuring proper resolution of intercompany differences and document resolution in according to specified accounting policies.
- Responsible for the preparation of assigned sections of the quarterly/annual external financial statements in compliance with U.S. GAAP and internal policies.
- Assist with technical accounting research and consolidation system/process improvement projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues from FP&A, corporate accounting, and business teams.
Some of the requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of experience required either purely in public accounting or a combination of public & industry, Big 4 preferred.
- Public company audit experience and consolidation experience preferred.
- Experience with Alteryx is preferred.
- CPA preferred.