Assistant Controller (Job #105424)
Unity Search has partnered with a new and quickly growing investment advisory firm located in Dallas that is looking to hire an Assistant Controller. This company offers flexible hybrid schedules (2-3 days in office/week), a good work/life balance, and great medical benefits including fully paid medical benefits for individuals. Compensation for this role will range between $110-$130k + 30%+ target bonus.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Oversee the company’s corporate accounting & finance functions.
- Review work related to the month-end close process.
- Report directly to the Corporate Controller (acting CFO) and supervise a staff and senior accountant.
- Serve as a utility player for all accounting needs across the organization.
- Interact with deal professionals and colleagues across all levels.
Some of the requirements are:
- Business degree required (Accounting preferred).
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting manager/supervisory role.
- 6+ years of total accounting experience.
- Corporate accounting experience preferred; fund accounting experience can be considered.
- Entrepreneurial minded – this is a small company and needs someone who is open to performing a wide variety of tasks.